The following items are not accepted for courier services.
- Alcoholic beverages (e.g., beer, wine, spirits) where prohibited. If regulated, shipper must provide proof of regulator compliance and subject to item 19.
- Collectible and/or irreplaceable items (any item worth more than its original purchase price or that is not commonly available), including but not limited to antiques, fine art, or collectible coins and stamps.
- Collect On Delivery (C.O.D.) shipments.
- Human corpses, human organs or body parts, human and animal embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Explosives and incendiary devices.
- Firearms, weaponry, and their parts or ammunition.
- Biological materials such as bacteria or virus samples
- Live animals, eggs, larva, live insects, live spiders.
- Ivory and endangered animals and products from endangered animals.
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by local, state, provincial, or national law.
- Money (coins, cash, currency, paper money and negotiable instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks, bonds and cash letters).
- Pornographic and/or obscene material.
- Any item prohibited by local law
- Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes or other medical waste.
- Shipments that may cause damage to, or delay of, equipment, personnel, or other shipments.
- Shipments that require us to obtain any special license or permit for transportation, importation or exportation.
- Shipments or commodities whose carriage, importation or exportation is prohibited by any law, statue or regulation.
Dangerous goods, hazardous goods or combustible materials as defined by
applicable regulation , including but not limited to:.
- a. Asbestos.
- b. Category A infectious substances.
- c. Compressed gases, including those that are flammable or those that are nonflammable with an absolute pressure exceeding 40 psi at 70º F or 104 psi at 130º F.
- d. Corrosives (liquid or solid).
- e. Dry ice (carbon dioxide solid).
- f. Flammable materials, including pyrophoric, flammable, or combustible liquids with a closed cup flash point below 200º F; or flammable solids, including matches.
- g. Magnetized material with a magnetic field strength of .002 gauss or more at a distance of 7 feet.
- h. Poisons, irritants, or controlled substances.
- i. Oxidizers.
- j. Lithium Batteries
- Processed or unprocessed dead animals, including insects and pets.
- Drugs/narcotics (illegal) or drug paraphernalia.
- Packages that are wet, leaking, or emit an odor of any kind.
The shipper agrees to indemnify us for any and all costs, fees and expenses incurred as a result of the shipper's violation of any local, state or federal laws or regulations or from tendering any prohibited item for shipment.