ZIPMENTS DELIVERS FREE SHIPPING & LOCAL RETAILER DISCOUNTS TO NYC HOLIDAY SHOPPERS
"You Shop, We Drop" Shopping Pass Spreads Holiday Cheer to NYC Shoppers & Stores
NEW YORK CITY—DECEMBER 3, 2014—Zipments, the delivery-your-way logistics company, today announced Shopping Pass, a promotion that highlights local brick & mortar retailers and free, customized shipping. As part of the program, over 100 brick & mortar stores in NYC will provide holiday 2014 discounts to shoppers who buy products during the months of December & January. Zipments will provide free, same-day delivery to customers anywhere in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Consumers can purchase the $35 Shopping Pass at zipments.com/shopping-pass and activate it for a seven-day period of shopping & free delivery. The pass can help people get their holiday shopping out of the way quickly while saving money, and also makes a great early gift for friends and family members with shopping of their own to do. Tourists coming to NYC for the holidays can purchase them directly to take advantage of all the great deals and convenience while they’re enjoying their visit to The Big Apple.
"The goal of the Shopping Pass is to give local retailers the same delivery advantages that programs like Amazon Prime offer customers," said Garrick Pohl, co-founder and CEO of Zipments. "Shoppers often say that they want to support small businesses. This special discount & delivery promotion gives them the ability to do just that."
Consumers can visit zipments.com/shopping-pass to see the entire list of participating retailers and the discounts they're offering to Shopping Pass customers. In addition to the free local shipping from Zipments, store perks include discounts on purchases, free products, and unique in-store experiences at these iconic NYC shopping destinations:
- Free gift for any purchase over $50 at B&H
- 20% off all purchases over $200 at Kenneth Cole
- $50 off a purchase of $300 or more from 7 For All Mankind
- $10 coupon + raffle entry to win a TaylorMade RocketBallz Driver valued at $300 at GolfSmith
- Free gift with purchase at North Face
- $5 off $25 purchase + free passport at Build-a-Bear
- 15% off any purchase over $100 + free eye mask with any full priced pajama set at Bedhead PJs
- 25% off at Burton
- 20% off at Joe's Jeans
- 20% off at Olive & Bette's
- 20% off at Splendid
- 20% off at Scholastic
- 10% off at Rothmans
- Special gift, a sparkling refreshment, and a private shopping appointment at Ted Baker
- 10% off purchase of full priced items at White House Black Market
- 20% off, 1:1 styling appointment & complimentary drinks at Catherine Maladrino
- 20% off your at Earnest Alexander
- 10% off at Lulu Guinness
- $20 gift card from ModaBox
- Free tote bag with every purchase at Rachel Riley
- $50 off a pair of boots at Space Cowboy
- Free wallet or pouch with purchase from The Bag House
- Complimentary tequila + free fitting from Jean Shop
- 10% off at 3NY
- 1:1 styling appointment & complimentary drinks at Ari Soho
- Free Footjoy Weather Sof glove ($10.99 value) with any purchase of $50 or more from New York Golf Center
- Personal shopper, complimentary refreshment and gift with any $50 purchase or more at Bene Rialto
- 10% off at BigDropNYC
- $20 off your purchase of $200 at Cremieux
- 10% off any bespoke suit from $4,000 and up from Duncan Quinn
- 10% off at EuroOptika
- Free hat, socks, or gloves with purchase over $150 from Ice Breaker
- 20% off in-store purchase at K-Way
- 10% off at Le Petit Chapelais
- $25 off of a purchase of $100 or more at LOL Kids
- 20% off any purchase of $100 or more at Madonna & Co
- 15% off & a free gift with purchase over $50 at Polarn O. Pyret
- 10% off at The Red Threads
- 20% off non-sale items at Unlimited Jeans
WHY SHOPPING LOCAL MATTERS
- NYC & Company estimates that this holiday season $3.5 billion will be spent by tourists in the City.
- According to the third annual Small Business Saturday Insights Survey, released by the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) and American Express, 77% of respondents say Small Business Saturday makes them want to shop small all year long.
- The same study notes that on average, shoppers estimate nearly one-third (31%) of their holiday shopping will be done at small businesses.
Zipments is the delivery-your-way logistics company. Zipments is the first courier network that enables collaboration between couriers and teams of couriers, allowing for the utmost in last mile flexibility and customization. Using the most up-to-date technology for mobile dispatching and routing, Zipments efficiently manages a nimble, mobile workforce with minimal costs and overhead. The result is a national-local delivery infrastructure that promises both precision in delivery and cost-effective last mile solutions. Zipments currently offers its local delivery services in NYC, Chicago, San Francisco and Washington DC. Zipments is headquartered in New York City. www.zipments.com.
Amy Janzen, for Zipments